A girl you cant see A girl you cant see

The backgrounds and colours are incredible. The animation was hit and miss, I think you would benefit from practicing life drawing and character poses. Overall it was a nice little short and you have room to grow.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Yeah I totaly agree with animation. It is hit and miss. Sometimes I feel lucky when I the animation is done right.

The Illiterate Librarian The Illiterate Librarian

I loved this so much, great job dude.

RansomniacNG responds:

Thanks so much, mate. I appreciate that

WDWLC Ep 1: Why Mark Wahlberg wasn't Superman WDWLC Ep 1: Why Mark Wahlberg wasn't Superman

Art style is very charming, Voice acting is solid, the cartoon as a whole though isn't that funny.

TerminatedAccount responds:

We are always looking for more ideas and skits to do. If you have one private message us and we'll let you know if we can do it. We'll credit you too.

PIZZA time PIZZA time

I don't know what the hell that was but I loved it!

Humble & Fred ep.5 Humble & Fred ep.5

This was great man!

IamRichToons responds:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Left to Drown - Dead Wake Left to Drown - Dead Wake

This is fucking badass man!

RobertZahnComp responds:

Thanks!

ENYO ENYO

This was animated pretty, the song is pretty kickass as well

JayBezzy responds:

THANK YOU, i appreciate you taking the time out to drop some words of appreciation, you're to kind man haha !

The Adventures of Ninja Ned The Adventures of Ninja Ned

It was animated well, voices acting was okay and some of the jokes feel flat. Overall a pretty fun cartoon!

Sleepycast Animated: Sanksquatch Troubles Sleepycast Animated: Sanksquatch Troubles

lol that is easily one of my favorite character designs for Jeff (JohnnyUtah)! Fun illustrations and good timing. Good job!

octochan responds:

Thanks mate! That just made my day :)